Friday 16 January 2009

The Plastic Mancunian's Eye

I have made a decision about my new hobby for 2009. I was inspired by a couple of suggestions from people who stumbled across the post and when I discussed it with Mrs PM, she agreed that I should try my hand at photography. Mrs PM is a keen photographer herself and, while I simply point and click at the moment, she actually knows what she is doing and has offered to coach me in the technical bits and pieces.

Rather than cluttering up this blog with photographs, I have decided to start a brand new blog, cryptically called "The Plastic Mancunian's Eye". That said, I will post some of my efforts here too if they help to illustrate my inane ramblings.

Please feel free to visit the blog and comment on the photos you find there. I am a beginner so I am very open to constructive criticism (though I do reserve the right to feel sad if you are too cruel).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations, PM, on the new blog! Going there now...

Plastic Mancunian said...

Thatnks Holly,

Hopefully my snaps won't be too embarrassing ...

Cheers

PM

Anonymous said...

Keep going on your new blog too. It's great to showcase our hobbies and talents to others. God bless u!

Plastic Mancunian said...

Thanks Bingkee,

It could prove very interesting.

:-)

Cheers

PM