Saturday, 16 April 2011
It’s been a while since I had a go at a meme from Sunday Stealing so here goes with this week’s effort. Sadly it’s quite a big one. Here goes.
1. Tell us who the last person was that you showered with.
I don’t think I’ve ever showered with another person. What a boring answer.
2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?)
My current favourite T shirt is an Ozzy Osborne one that I wore when I went to work dressed as Ozzy last year:
I claim my pointless prize.
3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?
Women adore me. I am sex on a stick.
No – though I have been chatted up by women who didn’t know I was taken (their guide dog’s liked me).
4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?
I am a man – of course I don’t.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?
I am happy because Mrs PM and I will be venturing out to the pub later.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?
The laptop I am answering these stupid questions on.
7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.
The last one I recall was weird (as are most of my dreams). I was flying in a spaceship full of vampires, none of whom wanted to convert me. I was most upset.
8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?
Not yet. But there might be some interesting people in the pub later.
9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme)what would it be?
I am quite happy watching Manchester City v Manchester United on the TV.
10. Do you floss?
On my last visit to the dentist, I was severely bollocked by both the hygienist and the dentist for not flossing. Consequently I do now.
11. What comes to mind when I say China?
Chinese food. I visited China in February this year and the food was unbelievably wonderful - apart from the time when I accidentally ate jellyfish.
12. Are you overly emotional?
I am emotional but I keep my emotions in a little box inside my head. Sometimes they escape though.
13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick ?
At the moment that would have to be “Black Clouds and Silver Linings” by Dream Theater.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I’m a licker.
15. Do you like your car?
I love my car but sadly it is very old and I don’t think it will pass its MOT in September. I will be replacing it within the next two months.
16. Do you like yourself?
I love myself. I am great.
17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?
I reckon that would be a fabulously wild night out – so yes.
18. What was the last song that you listened to?
“The Glass Prison” by Dream Theater.
19. Are (or were) your parents strict?
My mum used to be strict and we clashed quite a lot because I hate authority. My dad was laid back.
20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?
Yes I have. However I’ve been to Amsterdam and seen things that would probably make such an orgy look like a tea party.
21. I say cottage cheese. You say:
I love cottage cheese. Can I have some?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I’ve met Richard O’Brien the writer of the Rocky Horror Showand former presenter of the Crystal Maze.
23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?
It was a film called “Shelter” with Julianne Moore and Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
No. Mrs PM is having a snooze.
25. What countries have you visited?
England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, South Africa, Australia, China, Singapore, Thailand, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Holland, The Bahamas, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, Canada, United States and Russia.
26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.
Yes. I rang my mum ten years ago when I was in Hong Kong to wish her a happy birthday. Due to the time difference it was midnight in Hong Kong and I inadvertently had a rant about something and used some very colourful language (having forgotten momentarily that I was talking to my mum).
She wasn’t happy.
27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?
I was heading to London to visit friends.
28. Bacon or sausage?
Sausage – every time.
29. How long have you had a cell-phone?
I think I bought my first mobile phone sometime in the 1990’s.
30. What other memes do you do regularly?
Only the ones I stumble across and steal.
31. Who is the craziest meme host?
I have no idea – Baron Frankenstein?
32. Who invented chop sticks?
I would imagine that it was somebody from China.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
I am going to be with Mrs PM and two cats.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Definitely. I like to see the positive aspects of people – even arseholes. I may forgive people but if they have done something particularly disgraceful I simply avoid them or treat them with zero respect.
35. When was the last time that you were in love?
About a second ago. About a second ago. About a second ago. About a second ago. About a second ago. About a second ago. About a second ago. About a second ago. Hang on – this is tedious.
36. Tell us about your best friend.
My best friend is Mrs PM. She is a woman and she is lovely.
37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?
I learned that Latin for “werewolf” is “versipellis”. I am really going to use that in my life, aren’t I?
38. What was the last thing that you cried about?
I shed a tear when Spike, our third black cat, disappeared in 2009. Apart from that I can’t remember.
39. What was the last question you asked?
Which pub shall we go to later?
40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?
Usually it is go away on holiday somewhere. Sadly this year I have to wait until the end of May when I go to Lisbon for a few days.
41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?
I would never get a tattoo. I can’t imagine anything worse than the pain other than seeing it mutate on my saggy skin when I reach my 80th birthday.
42. How would your best friend describe you?
She would say I am the greatest person on the planet – but sometimes a totally annoying child.
43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?
Sadly yes. As far as vampire films go they are dreadful. Vampires are meant to be scary – the ones in Twilight are about as scary as a mouse with a wooden leg.
44. Ever walked into a glass door?
No. My eyesight may be bad but I can distinguish glass from air.
45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes – but not for many years.
47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?
The mullet. I used to have one and if they were to return I would become a dedicated follower of fashion just to have one again – and annoy Mrs PM in the process.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
“Black Swans and Wormhole Wizards” by Joe Satriani.
49. Do looks matter to you?
Not really. I go for intelligence and personality.
50. Could you ever forgive a liar?
It depends what the lie is.
51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?
They are all hard. It means I have to part with cash.
52. Do you like your life right now?
I love my life. It could be better but I’m happy.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No – but I have fallen asleep in front of the TV.
54. Can you handle the truth?
Yes – but the truth rarely surfaces in this world.
55. Do you have good vision?
No – I am as blind as a mole. I am long sighted and short sighted and wear varifocals.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don’t hate anybody but there are definitely more than three people that I dislike.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
A few times a day at work. Not very often outside work.
58. What celeb would you like to come home to?
At the moment, Megan Fox.
59. What are you wearing?
A T-shirt and jeans – my normal non-work attire.
60. What is your favorite wild animal?
Big cats – lions and tigers.
61. Where was your facebook picture taken?
It was taken on board a cruise ship on the way to Alaska last year.
62. Can you waltz?
Strangely – yes I can. My mum taught me when I was a child. I have waltzed once or twice but not for many years.
63. Do you have a job?
Yes – and I won’t elaborate.
64. What was the most recent thing you stole?
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes – as a child I locked myself out of the house and had to break in. I chose the bathroom window because it was smallest and therefore cheapest to replace. I got into a lot of trouble.